Monday, March 5

A Fistful of Infantries... and a Hero

Scibor Hero

İzmirCon is nigh... It is mainly an RPG event; but also hosts various wargaming activities. In the last two years, there were WHF tourneys. I only joined once because I was staff the other time; but generally, the tourneys in İzmirCon tend to be fun events.

This year, I plan to take my chaos dwarfs to the field; but it seems I'm still some way away from making it happen. With 25 days to go and only 30 or so infantry models are ready, I decided to turn my attention to infantries. I haven't prepared my list entirely yet; but either way this amount won't be enough for me to field a 2k force.

Long story short, I have 7 more infantry models ready. Mantic figures again, with some minor conversions here and there. Also, I painted a hero model from Scibor. This was also my very first resin model. I must say that I find it very interesting to work on resin. Since I had no idea about how to handle resin, like how to clean the mold lines, how to cut it even, I tried to work slowly with this model to prevent any damage. In the end, it turned out to be OK. It is light, even lighter then the plastics maybe; yet durable. But I think it needs to endure long years of gaming to fully earn it. I guess I will live and learn.







1 comments:

Blogger said... [Reply]

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

Post a Comment