Tuesday, April 9

Arabian Knights: Stubborn Camel

Back again for a quick update for my Arabian Knights army. Due to the local convention and game days, my progress has been rather slow lately; but I managed to put some paint on this one.

This miniature is from Black Tree Design again. Spread over two cavalry bases, I am planning to use it in a unit filler like role.

Not a tenday ago, I found a PDF for a Games Workshop event that will take place in June. It's called Regiments of Renown and defines the rules for 100pts skirmish battles between two opposing forces. We are planning to run that in our club and it is very likely that I will be joining with my Arabian Knights. I just need to paint a single archer to complete my force for that event and that's what I'll paint next... hopefully...

Enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment