Sunday, January 1

First Chaos Dwarfs are Ready

The header pretty much tells everything, isn't it? Well, I had this very first batch ready for quite some time now; but since my old camera was broken, I couldn't take pictures of them, grr... But luckily for me, I've been a good boy last year apparently and my gf decided to buy me a new, shiny camera. So, here are the pictures.

The color scheme I went was a recipe from a mate of mine. When I decided on collecting a Chaos Dwarfs army, he was kind enough to offer me this color scheme. You can read more on the color scheme at his blog, Mr. Lee's Painting Emporium. He also started building a Chaos Dwarfs army, with an Ottoman theme; but the commission paintings are eating up all his time. Hence I think it will be quite some time before seeing his army.

So, without any further ado, below are the pictures. Feel free to comment on them. Oh, and in case you would like to see more pictures, click here for the full album.








0 comments:

Post a Comment